King and Empires discussion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

m01nky has joined you, you may rejoice....

2 posters

Go down

m01nky has joined you, you may rejoice.... Empty m01nky has joined you, you may rejoice....

Post by m01nky Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:02 pm

...or just joice if you've not already joiced.  

Hi I'm m01nky.  I like to build stuff and sometimes things as well.  I didn't read the rules yet, but I bet it's something like "be cool or die".  I will read them though don't worry.  My favorite skin is a either pedobear or half notch half herobrine.  I hate cats so keep them away from my stuff.  Please put me on the whitelist and don't strike me with admin lightning because it hurts my feelings.  

I love you all.

Last edited by m01nky on Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling and stupid grammar)

m01nky

Back to top Go down

m01nky has joined you, you may rejoice.... Empty Re: m01nky has joined you, you may rejoice....

Post by m01nky Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:09 pm

Ok I read the rules. Those are some good ass rules!

m01nky

Back to top Go down

m01nky has joined you, you may rejoice.... Empty Re: m01nky has joined you, you may rejoice....

Post by Schtooping Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:38 am

I like the cut of your jib
Schtooping
Schtooping
Admin

https://kingsandempires.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum